Monday 11 March 2013

Annihilation / Pitched Battle


Sunday afternoon we had another game of 40K with Jörg. Before we started we drank a glass of japanese green tea and ate a couple of delicious cupcakes and cake-pops which Jörg had brought. (Cake-pops are cakes on a stick. The concept was new to me.)

Krüger and I used the same lists as last time. Jörg had replaced his terminators with a unit of veterans and a rhino. His veterans look impressive. They carry a lot of different weapons and equipment. One even has a jump pack, although we weren't sure what for.

We diced for the scenario which turned out to be annihilation and pitched battle. What can I say? My list is either too strong or I was very lucky. In turn 5 Krüger and Jörg gave up. Apart from an immobilized dreadnought, 2 drop pods and a lonely veteran who was running away from my troops (the coward!), they had lost everything, whereas I had only lost my rhino. Krüger and Jörg are gentlemen and didn't complain much. The afternoon ended in a discussion about light bulbs.

Next time we want to introduce Jörg to HOTT, one of my favorite games.

No comments:

Post a Comment