Monday 15 January 2024

Bit Box

Two years ago my son took apart all of his toys and put the pieces in ziplock bags, separating screws, motors, batteries, plastic parts etc.

He made some fantastic looking machines. Then he lost interest. 

a lot of toys

It has become a tradition in my family to take out boxes filled with old toys at the beginning of the year, take a look at them and sort out as much as we can. This year we were able to give away a lot of plush toys, a doll, two light sabers and a wooden puzzle.

bit box

Inspired by the work of Ana Polanšćak I kept this bit box. I hope to make something out of it eventually, a terrain piece, a steampunk robot, a vehicle, I don’t know yet …

4 comments:

  1. The Gardens of Hecate is an amazing site.
    You have a nice collection of bits there Karl - what are you looking to make?

    ReplyDelete