Tuesday 13 September 2022

Dingstown at Mel Bel Con

Dingstown

This summer I went to the gaming convention Mel Bel Con in Welver-Dinker with a friend and my kids. We played the Wild West skirmish game Dingstown by Axel Jansen.

I have already played Dingstown three times at different conventions and actually went to Welver-Dinker to play it again. I’m a Dingstown fan boy.

Dingstown

At one point my friend Krüger made such a complicated move that the author of the game had to consult his own rule book.

Dingstown

We had a very patient game master.

Dingstown

Mel Bel Con is the first gaming convention I have been to after two years. It was great fun. 🤠

Dingstown


5 comments:

  1. Nice looking show!
    Thanks for a photos.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice little gaming convention with a very friendly atmosphere. Cheers, Karl

      Delete
  2. This looks really cool. Is Dingstown available in English? I've been looking for some Wild West rules: I tried Tombstone but found it rather complex. It looks like you had a very good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great game, not too complicated and very enjoyable. I don't think it's available in English though. Let me ask the author about that ...

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      I am sorry but the rules are only available in German language. There might be an English version in the far future …
      If you would like to have an impression of the Western atmosphere of Dingstown you can read my eBook “Bandits in Dingstown” which is available in English and German language on the usual ebook-platforms.
      Cheers
      Axel Jansen

      Delete